Saturday, May 19, 2012

Postcards from far away

Do forgive for the lack of posts. Still taking a long pause and spending the summer holidays in Europe. It has been one of the perks my wonderful parents promised after graduation and for passing the boards. Oh! I forgot to mention. Just passed the Nursing Licensure exam last february! The rapture of pleasure that was for me. I can't rundown the hoopla and jitters after the results. Well, enough about tha. Going back, I'm currently in Rome and here's some of the photos I took here.

Rome contains a remarkable artistic heritage. 
This is the monumental Spanish Steps packed with tourists.
Being the tourists that we are. With my brother Dryw doing our favorite jump shot.
Fontana di Trevi or Trevi Fountain. The figure in the center is Neptune, God of the sea.
The water at the bottom of the fountain represents the sea. Legend has it you will return to Rome if you throw a coin into the water. You should toss it over your shoulder with your back to the fountain. 
Threw my coin. Lets see if it really works! :)
The Colosseum, originally known as the Flavian Amphitheatre. Located at the center of the city. Long before, it was used for performances of the gladiators and other special events.
Traveler's can enjoy a tour riding this carriage around outside the amphitheatre.

Notice my black umbrella? The weather here is so unpredictable and bipolar. Sometimes it would be intensely hot reaching up to 30 C/ then sudden rain / or just plainly strong cold wind. Hence the reason for my enesmble. Cardigan - Mango | Top - Bershka | Skirt - H&M | Shoes - Fredd Perry 

Defying gravity. Got the idea from Natsumi Hayashi
Cardigan, Top, Shorts- Zara | Necklace - Pull and Bear | Eyewear, Bag- Mango | Bracelet- H&M | Shoes - Repetto

Missed talking to you guys! Hope you're enjoying the summer holidays too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment