Saturday, May 26, 2012

Just Outside My Window

Finally! As promised, here is my very late blog post. I'm really sorry for a month long delay because I am currently preparing myself for an education of a lifetime. Can you guess what it is? Yes, If you were thinking of becoming a doctor, it is a life-long learning. So better change your mind now before it's too late!! Haha Kidding aside, here are pictures from my Malaysia trip last April.

This is the view from my Hotel window at Genting Highlands. Isn't it so breathtaking? Waking up every morning with a view like this is priceless. We were so high up the mountain we can even touch or feel the clouds passing by on our window! (which has been my childhood dream as I remember! Who doesn't wanna try to touch the clouds when they were a kid right?) 
 As you can see in the background, we rode the cable car down to the city from the highlands.  

Another comfy clothes for a whole day of touring the city of Kuala Lumpur. Touring a city would mean walking, shopping and walking. Ergo, Sleeveless shirt and skirt for breathy feel and my ever trusty sandals that never failed me. We have had all the obstacles you can imagine and boy these are the best! From the most rockiest roads to puddles of mud whether rain or shine it never gave up on me. But now I shall give it it's rest, I think I already overused it too much. :)

Top: Plains and Prints
Skirt: Topshop
Sandals: Charles and Keith
And here is my take on the famous landmark of KL, the Petronas Twin Towers. It is located on the heart of the city where it is bustling with tourists and locals ready for shopping. That in the middle right there is the viewing deck where you have to get in line early in the morning just to get tickets to the deck. But the best time to take a picture with the towers is between 6 to 8pm which is the time when I got this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment