Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Benefits of Benefit!

Benefit is a cosmetic line that began as a neighborhood makeup boutique in San Francisco. 
What started as an impetuously fun locale experiment "beauty locker room" has skyrocketed into something awe-inspiring and global!
some kind of gorgeous ( the foundation faker), "that gal" (brightening face primer), ooh la lift (instant under-eye brightening boost), the POREfessional (PRO balm to minimize the appearncee of pores), erase paste (brightening camouflage for eyes & face), benetint (rose-tinted lip & cheek tint)

This "action-packed" line is renown for its irresistible frolicsome packaging, catchy labels and  heartwarming ideas! 
On normal days, I don't put any makeup on my face except for the rose-tinted stain and BB cream from etude. Truth be told, I'm not the make-up type of person. I'm not even good at putting them on. But thanks to the help of youtube my skills have evolved a bit. haha. I just can't control my impulse to buy these products covered in cute parcels! Blame it on weird girly urges to ogle and buy all things adorable. 
confessions of a concealaholic (your secret concealing & brightening kit), "take a picture...it lasts longer..." (a silky glimmering body balm), big beautiful eyes (an eye contour kit)
My cousin / partner-in-crime Bea succumbed to dollying herself up using and with the help of youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment