Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Good Left Undone





Pardon my stupid face. HAHA. still new at this.

Denim Top: Zara
Nirvana shirt: H&M
Skirt: Pull and Bear
Bag: Mulberry
Necklace: Pull and Bear

(Photo credits to my brother Das)

Mitchy here! At hand is my initial look post! It's nothing fancy. I needed comfy clothes for all the wandering and tourist stuff we had that day. My dad decided he'd give me a tour of Macau seeing that I'm the only one in our family who havent been able to set foot there! I'll rant all about our trip on my next post.

The denim top was actually a treat from my Tito last month. He insisted on indulging us on an early Christmas gift! I've been using this top a lot lately. It's cause it's so easy to wear, especially when I'm in a hurry and have no time to rummage my clothes. 
Notice I'm wearing my favorite chucks! You can never go wrong with wearing plain old chucks. It's my go to shoes when i wanna feel my feet needs restful. I've had these pair for 5 years! A hand me down from my brother which he outgrew long before I was still taller than him. 

Hope you like this look! 

I'll try to post more soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment